Feb 10, 2021
What's it like raising a family in Israel, then discovering
"Messianic" could mean more (and cost more, too)? Stephanie
Schlegel tells of her experiences living 25 years in Jesus'
Gospel reading exercise "Was Jesus' God a single person?"
Collective error, a ne'er-do-well reformer, and a brief intro to
Bill Schlegel, Stephanie's husband.
- John 1:49 - Nathanael boldly declares Jesus to be the son of
- John 9 - The blind man who believed Jesus was the Messiah, and
got kicked out for it.
- Hebrews 10:34 - Joyfully accepted the plundering of their
- Philippians 3:8 - Counting all things as loss to gain
- Philippians 3:13-14- Pressing forward forgetting those things
which are behind.
- Romans 11:25 - A partial blindness upon Israel until the
fullness of the gentiles has come in.
- 1 Timothy 2:4-5 - God desires all to come to truth. There's one
God and one mediator between them, the man Messiah Jesus.
- Galatians 1:23-24 - Paul, changed, now preached the faith he
had tried to destroy, and they glorified God in him.
- Acts 24:5 - Paul is called a plague, trouble maker.
Have a few words? Say your first name and your state or
"Bill from Nevada. I love the story of Joseph,
If your podcast app lets you remove silences, maybe don't. You
will likely enjoy this better with the silences left in.
FOLLOW THE PODCAST
Podcast Webpage: https://podcast.unitarianchristianalliance.org