Feb 24, 2021
Does leaning on Trinitarian theologians bring confidence? Kevin
George did, and he found a disheartening double standard.
- John 17:3 - The Father is the only true God.
- Luke 1:32 - Jesus is of the lineage of David.
- Isaiah 11:1 - The promise of a shoot from the stump, or root,
- John 8:48 - Jesus says who he is, a man who told us what he
heard from God.
- Deuteronomy 18:18 - The prophet who is prophesied to speak the
words God will give him.
- Philippians 3:11 - Paul wants to attain to the resurrection of
- Luke 1:35 - Holy Spirit will come upon you... who is the father
- Matthew 11:27 - No one knows the son except the Father. So who
does the Holy Spirit know?
- Acts 5:3 - Holy Spirit lied to. So person?
- Hebrews 10:29 - Profaned the blood of the covenant and outraged
the spirit of Grace. Which must be a person, too.
- 1 Corinthians 5:3-4. As though I were present in spirit. Paul
sends his spirit to take care of business.
- John 5:9 - Jesus does miracle, so he must be God!
- John 5:19 - Son has no initiative ability to
things on his own.
- John 6:35 - “I am the bread of life.” An I AM statement!
- John 8:12 - “I am the light of the world” There it is
- 1 Corinthians 15:27-28 - God put all things under Jesus’
- John 17:5 - The glory Jesus had with God before the world
- Philippians 2:5-11 - Jesus in the form of God, did not count
equality as thing to grasp, emptied himself, was exalted, given
name above every name.
- Genesis 3:5 - The temptation to be "equal" with God.
- John 1 - In the beginning was the word.
- Hebrews 1:8-9 - Jesus called God via prophecy, yet still has a
Got words? Say your first name and your state or country.
"Sam from Siam. Do you like green eggs and ham?"
If your podcast app lets you remove silences, maybe don't. You
will likely enjoy this better with the silences left in.
FOLLOW THE PODCAST
UCA.podcast - Great quotes, great colors, grate cheese.
Podcast Webpage: https://podcast.unitarianchristianalliance.org