Dec 1, 2020
Hildy goes deep for proof that her son’s rejection of the
Trinity was a mistake. Which side will emerge the victor?
She takes a methodical, three-pronged approach: Scripture, the
historical record, and trinitarian scholars.
- Acts 2:22 - A man attested by God with mighty works...that God
did through him.
- Acts 2:36 - God has made Jesus both Lord and Messiah.
- Philippians 2:9 - God highly exalted Jesus, giving him the name
above every name.
- Acts 10:38 - God anointed Jesus of Nazareth who went about
healing, for God was with him.
- Acts 14:14 - “The god’s have come down to us!” Paul and
Barnabas tear their robes at this vain idea.
- Acts 17:23-31 - Statute to an unknown God. He’s the creator. He
appointed a man to judge.
- Romans 16:27 - To the only wise God through Jesus.
- Ephesians 1:2 - The God and Father of our Lord Jesus.
- Mark 15:34 - “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”
- Micah 5:4 - Messiah shall shepherd in the strength of the Lord,
- Revelation 3:12 - Jesus speaks repeatedly of “my God” after his
- Mark 13:32 - Son doesn’t know the day of his return.
- 1 Corinthians 11:3 - God is the head of Christ.
- 1 Corinthians 15:28 - Jesus hands over all things to God, and
is subject to God.
- John 12:49 - Jesus’ words are not his own. He was commanded
what to say.
- John 4:23 - Father is seeking those who worship in spirit and
- 1 Corinthians 8:5-6 - In the world there are many Gods, but for
us there is one, the Father.
- John 1:1 - The word.
- Philippians 2:5-11 - Jesus in form of God, emptied himself,
- John 20:28 - My lord and my God.
- Matthew 28:19 - Father, Son, and Spirit.
- Matthew 23:9-10 - You have one Father who is in heaven, and you
have one teacher, the Messiah (related to the feedback email at the
Ask questions, leave comments, or give me a piece of your mind.
Say your first name and your state or country. I may add your voice
to the podcast!
"Hi, I'm Gordon from an oil platform in the Gulf of Mexico,
thanks for mentioning..."
"Bill from London! What do
you think about..."
If your podcast app lets you remove silences, maybe don't. You
might enjoy this better with the silences left in.