Apr 27, 2022
Mark whistles, saws, and reflects in answering "Why would I want to
- (00:31) Anticipating questions
- (02:51) Our formative experiences
- (04:11) God as "father"
- (06:13) Not underestimating that impact
- (07:25) Lydia and "broken" people
- (08:25) Hitting the sinner button
- (08:44) Dan's question on living forever
- (10:15) Unpleasant nuances, life of pain
- (11:22) My bias on life
- (11:58) I answer
- (12:48) Wonders, whistle, chiffs
- (19:20) Learning in the kingdom
- (20:32) Two views on life
- (22:00) Harm to children, Jesus' thoughts
- (23:08) Answer for a broken soul
- (24:41) Thanks for commute friends
- (25:14) UCA conference, simmering ideas
- (26:04) Call for papers
- (26:23) Philippines foretaste
- (26:39) Audio clip submision
- (27:21) Brandon Duke pressured
- (31:24) His father's admission
- (35:44) Positive formative years
- (36:06) Daily opportunities, chiffs
- (36:53) Brandon's PS
- (37:22) Suggestion for Barlow's series
Strike the rock that it may bring forth your thoughts as words.
Say your first name and your state or country.
"Hi, its Darth from far far. I find your lack of 'ums'
Pauses and pacing are hand crafted, artisan efforts. If your
podcast app lets you remove silences, please don't. You will enjoy
this better with the silences left in.
FOLLOW THE PODCAST
The UCA Podcast email list! Large and enjoyable episode art,
additional thoughts from the host, and notifications when there are
The UCA events
listing. Keep up on what's coming up.
- Episode announcements
Podcast Webpage: https://podcast.unitarianchristianalliance.org