Jan 5, 2021
What is Oneness and how does it relate to unitarian Christians
and Trinitarians? Dan Gill describes how he went from “wrong” to an
influential website ministry.
Two ingredients that do not mix well: Theory and
- 1 Corinthians 1:10-14 - Divisions based on favoring
- Romans 16:17 - Those who create obstacles by not teaching what
the apostles taught.
- 1 Corinthians 4:6 - Going beyond what is written leads to being
- Matthew 16:16 - The original, God-given Christological
- Acts 2:38 - Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name
of Jesus Christ...
- Colossians 3:1 - Where Christ is: seated at the right hand of
- Acts 7:56 - Stephen saw Jesus standing at God’s right
- Matthew 6:11 - Give us this day our daily bread.
- Philippians 1:2 - Grace and peace from God our Father and the
Lord Jesus Christ.
- Acts 10:38 - God anointed Jesus of Nazareth...God was with
- John 10:30 - I and the Father are one (person, being, in
- John 17:11, 21 - The believers are one like God and Jesus are
- 1 Corinthians 3:6-8 - Paul and Apollos are one (person, being,
- John 10:29 - No one can take them out of my Father’s hand.
- John 9:34 - The context of John 10:30: The rulers casting out
the formerly blind man.
Questions, comments, or frustration? Say your first name and
your state or country.
"Hey, it's Austin from Boston. Thank you for..."
If your podcast app lets you remove silences, maybe don't. You
might enjoy this better with the silences left in.