Dec 9, 2020
Were Hildy's fears realized? Would she teach again? How God
brought her through the aftermath of her son’s theological
bombshell and then opened new doors.
Brief explanation of the term “Biblical Unitarian” and help for
those who bristle at the term “Biblical.”
- 1 Corinthians 8:6 - For us there is one God, the Father.
- Acts 17:10-11 - The Bereans who were noble because they
searched to see if Paul spoke truth.
- John 6:52-69 - Jesus’ hard sayings caused many to leave, but
the disciples attested “you are the holy one of God.”
- John 1:49 - “Rabbi, you are the Son of God! You are the King of
Israel!” (Son of God as a messianic and kingly title, different
than “God the Son”).
- Mark 10:35 compare to Matthew 20:20 - Agency. Was it James and
John or their mother who asked Jesus?
- Matthew 8:5 compare to Luke 7:3 - Agency. Was it the centurion
or the Jewish elders who spoke to Jesus?
- John 6:9 - A boy with five barley loaves and two fishes.
- Mark 13:32 - The son doesn’t know the day of his return.
Ask questions, leave comments, or lay it on the line. Say your
first name and your state or country. I may add your voice to the
"Hi, I'm Chad from Chad, thanks for
"Rudolf from the Island of Misfit Toys!
What do you think about..."
If your podcast app lets you remove silences, maybe don't. You
might enjoy this better with the silences left in.